Since I was out of town all weekend, I didn’t get to do too much thrifting this week. I did stop in to United Volunteers today for 25% off and found a few things.
- 8” cast iron skillet. I’ve been looking for one of these; used is supposed to be good because it’s already seasoned.
- 8 braided straw (or some other natural material) placemats
- a tiny glass jar, about 4” tall, with shells
- 4 kids books
My total was $6.80. I just love a sale at a thrift store!
Mr. Linky’s back this week. Share your deals!1. Please link directly to your Thrift Store Thursday post, not your home page.
2. Please mention and link back to my Thrift Store Thursday post.
3. Please put my button in your post, and I'd really love it if you'd use the code to do so :)