I didn't do a whole lot of thrifting this week, but was able to make my trip to United Volunteers yesterday for 25% off. As soon as I walked in the door I spotted this....
The kids were with me and they were ga-ga for it too. I was a little concerned about the price; I had seen one at Goodwill a few weeks ago for $25, more than I could spend on it. A closer look showed that this was only $5.90. Minus 25% = $4.43!! Okay, that's a bargain!
I also got 6 pretty silverplate iced tea spoons for about 35c each.
Now you can share your finds with us!
1. Please link directly to your Thrift Store Thursday post, not your home page.
2. Please mention and link back to my Thrift Store Thursday post.
3. Please put my button in your post, and I'd really love it if you'd use the code to do so :)
It appears that Mr Linky isn't working...kind of late in the day to discover that! Christina of as time goes by did a post so I'll put it here. Let me know if you have/had a post to link up, and I'll add yours.
1. Christina (Just Another Ordinary Goodwill Day)
2. Renee (Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder)