There's no denying it--fall is here! We are supposed to have glorious weather this week, with cool nights and sunny days around 80 degrees. This weekend I got my front porch ready for the season.
First off, I needed to redo my DIY vinyl numbers. After almost two and a half years, they had become brittle and started to flake. No problem, I just repeated the process.
I'm still loving last year's Dollar Tree wreath, so I put it out again, but added a little embellishment with our initial. I got it at a thrift store a long time ago, and it just happens to be the perfect color for this wreath (you can also see the new and improved numbers).
Because the wreath is made out of foam board, it was easy to poke a couple of holes in a hidden spot underneath the leaves, and use floral wire to attach the A. Since the wreath is so light, the letter weighed it down on one side, so I anchored it in place with sticky tack.
Add a couple of pumpkins, and my porch is ready for fall.