Welcome to the Knock-Off Party! I am thrilled to have a guest poster today. Angie from The Country Chic Cottage cranks out knock-offs and other crafty goodness at an incredible rate. She is one of the judges at One Month to Win It and has a Etsy shop of vintage and handmade items. Be sure to visit her blog after you’ve linked up your project at the bottom of this post.
Linky rules (for full details see this post):
- your knock-off entry must be made by you
- it must inspired by Pottery Barn, Ballard Designs, or Restoration Hardware
- you must include a picture of the original item from the catalog so we can compare
- it must be a specific comparable item, like my lamp shade, and not just a “this kind of has the PB look to it”
- you must link back to me in your post, preferably using my button code, which you can get in my right side column
- link to your specific party post, and not your general home page
- please be polite and visit several other participants and leave a nice comment
I’m going to leave this open until Sunday night, but will do a highlight post on Friday.